You will need: poplin, fusing, 6 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 details
2. Stand-up collar - 2 details
3. Back part - 1 folded detail
4. Front part - 2 details
5. Back sleeve - 2 details
6. Front sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: edging placket, cuffs, collar and stand-up collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of edging placket, cuffs, collar and stand-up collar.
2. Press one-piece front facing plackets to right side and overstitch lower edge. Slash seam allowance perpendicularly to the stitch stopping 1 mm (1/16") before stitches. Turn the placket right side out and press.
3. Stitch darts. Sew side/shoulder seams.
4. Fold the hem to wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.
5. Stitch the collar neatly along outer contour. Lay stand-up details right sides together inserting the collar between upper edges. Stitch the stand-up collar neatly along front and upper edges. Sew stand-up collar outer detail into neckline; turn inner one under and topstitch along joining seam. Make a button at stand-up right end.
6. Serge sleeve upper and lower edges as well as tie edges. Sew sleeve lower seam and upper seam together to notch mark, press allowances apart. Press allowances of lower edges and tie edges to wrong side and topstitch.
7. Sew sleeves into armholes. Press allowance of seam joining sleeve (sleeve cap) towards sleeve.
8. Make 5 buttonholes into right front part. Sew buttons correspondingly.