Recommended fabrics: lightweight fabrics of natural fibers, such as cotton, linen, rayon.
You will need: shell fabric, bias tape, drawcord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back – 1 piece
2. Front – 1 piece
3. Sleeve – 2 pieces
1. Fold the bias tape in half lengthwise and press down. Work with bias tape to trim the curved cut of front neckline.
2. Sew side and shoulder seams. Serge allowances and press towards Back.
3. Serge bottom edge of Sleeve. Sew sleeve seam, serge allowances, press. Turn under bottom hem allowance, topstitch at 0.7 cm (1/4") to create tunnel, leaving an opening to insert drawcord.
4. Sew sleeves into armholes. Serge seam allowances.
5. Trim neckline of front and back with bias tape.
6. Cut drawcord for Sleeves (refer to pattern) and insert the drawcord into sleeve tunnel.
7. Serge bottom of blouse. Turn under hem allowance and topstitch.