You will need: Wool blend or cotton/polyester blend fabrics; fusing; 1 separating zipper; 3 clasps; Velcro; decorative cord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back yoke - 1 folded detail
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Bust right pocket - 1 detail
4. Bust right pocket flap - 2 details
5. Bust pocket upper half-belt - 1 detail
6. Bust pocket lower half-belt - 1 detail
7. Lower pocket - 2 details
8. Lower pocket flap - 4 details
9. Lower pocket upper flap - 2 details
10. Lower pocket lower flap - 2 details
11. Front part - 2 details
12. Front facing - 2 details
13. Back part facing - 1 detail
14. Lower pocket lower-side part - 2 details
15. Right bust pocket lower-side part - 1 detail
16. Hood - 2 details
17. Hood facing - 1 detail
Fusing: front facing, back neckline fusing, flap details.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, back neckline fusing, flap details.
2. Lay flap details right side together and overstitch along three sides. Cut overstitching seams, turn the flap right side out, serge it and press. Topstitch along flap perimeter. Topstitch Velcro "hair" segments on flaps according to marks. Remove tacking.
3. Fold the half-belt along the center and overstitch along long and one of short edges. Turn half-belt right side out, serge and press it. Topstitch along half-belt perimeter. Do the same for all half-belts. Remove tacking.
4. Stitch hood details and serge the seam. Overstitch hood outer edge with facing. Make buttonholes into facing. Fold the facing into wrong side, fold free edge under and topstitch towards the hood.
5. Stitch lower-side parts to pockets right side together and inserting lower half-belts between parts and pockets. Press pocket lower edges into wrong side, fold it under and topstitch. Topstitch hooked Velcro segments on the pocket according to marks.
6. Fold free edge of pocket lower-side part into wrong side and topstitch it on front part according to marks.
7. Stitch flaps to front parts inserting upper half-belts. Press flaps downwards and topstitch close to joining seam.
8. Lay front parts right sides together, adjust edges and measure edging lengths. Stitch the zipper to edging. Fold closure edgings and press them into wrong side.
9. Stitch middle back edge and serge it. Press seam allowance leftwards, topstitch left back detail along the seam. Stitch back yoke to back part and press it towards yoke; topstitch the yoke.
10. Stitch side/shoulder seams. Serge side/shoulder seams and press them backwards.
11. Stitch back neckline facing to front facings. Serge facings and front facing outer edges. Lay front facing on front part right sides together and overstitch along edging and neckline, inserting the hood between them (on front part side). Serge edging lower corner. Turn edgings right side our and press seams.
12. Serge armhole allowances and press them into wrong side and topstitch. Press garment hem into wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.
13. Topstitch along the zipper at 0.5 cm (3/16") distance. Pull the cord into hood loops.