You need: Fleece or Sweatshirt Knit.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 1 detail
2. Belt - 1 detail
3. Upper sleeve - 2 details
4. Lower sleeve - 2 details
5. Front part - 1 detail
6. Hood - 2 details
7. Center hood part - 1 detail
1. Stitch shoulder edges and serge them, stitching braid. Press shoulder seams backwards.
2. Stitch lower sleeve to upper one and serge the seam. Make a pleat into upper sleeve and topstitch it on lower sleeve with double stitch.
3. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Serge joining seam and topstitch it on garment.
4. Lay hood details and stitch right ides together. Serge joining seams and press them. Serge them, fold under and topstitch hood edge.
5. Stitch the hood into neckline. Serge joining seam (please note that hood edges must be one on another when stitching into neckline).
6. Stitch garment side seams and sleeves with one stitch, then serge seams. Serge sleeve hems, fold them into wrong side, press and topstitch.
7. Stitch belt side edge. Fold the belt along the center and stitch to the garment. Serge joining seam and topstitch on the garment.